Tuesday, January 11, 2011

"...and it can kill ya"

Christine really wanted me to know that touching this fish was a bad idea:


Puffer fish are generally believed to be the second–most poisonous vertebrate in the world, after the Golden Poison Frog.

Along with all the blue bottles we saw Sunday, we saw at least ten of those puffers washed up dead on the beach. I didn't touch a single one. (And though we say so in the video, it is not a stone fish.)

Oh look, here's a story about an angry puffer fish that attacked a young man's testicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment