Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Phil Mickelson is a Horrible Human Being, III

Oh, dear, someone's trying to clean up a mess.
''Finances and taxes are a personal matter, and I should not have made my opinions on them public,'' Mickelson said in a statement released Monday night. ''I apologize to those I have upset or insulted, and assure you I intend not to let it happen again.'
Translation: "People smarter than me pointed out that allowing people to know how much of an asshole I really am could cost me money. And I love money more than the smiles on the faces of children. Please don't hurt me."

Fellow PGA golfer:
''He definitely showed a lack of sympathy for the plight of a lot of people, unemployed and all that sort of stuff,'' Geoff Ogilvy said. 
Yep.

Part I here. Part II here.

No comments:

Post a Comment